Constellation Consulting, LLC works in collaboration with the New Mexico Department of Health, Heart Disease & Stroke Prevention Program to convene the Population Health Learning Collaborative (PHLC). Over the next several years, the PHLC will address:
- Coordinating Services for Cardiovascular Events
- Engaging Organizations to Promote Cardiovascular Health
- Implementing Technology-Based Strategies to Optimize Cardiovascular Care
- Leveraging Community and Clinical Public Health Workforces
- Supporting Patients in Cardiovascular Disease Self-Management
In FY24, the PHLC will meet twice on zoom, and host a track at the 2024 Advancing Health Equity Symposium in June in Albuquerque.