Online Code of Conduct
By creating an account and participating in the Forum on www.nmhealthequity.org, account users agree to follow our Code of Conduct.
The Constellation Consulting Team is dedicated to providing a safe and positive experience to all online participants and virtual event attendees. We expect all participants and attendees to adhere to the guidelines of this Virtual Code of Conduct.
- Be mindful of your surroundings and fellow participants and attendees.
- Behave in a way as to create a safe and supportive environment by being respectful and considerate to fellow participants and attendees (includes speakers, moderators, sponsors and staff).
- Refraining from discriminatory, offensive, threatening or harassing speech and behavior.
- Offensive or threatening comments are prohibited, including but not limited to race, gender identity, religion, sexual orientation, age, disability.
- Inappropriate comments/advancements or stalking of fellow participants and attendees will not be tolerated.
- Nudity is prohibited.
CONSEQUENCES OF UNACCEPTABLE BEHAVIOR
- Inappropriate behavior will not be tolerated and is non-negotiable. Any attendees who engage in this behavior will be removed from the platform.
- This Virtual Event Code of Conduct may be revised at any time by the Constellation Consulting Team.
REPORTING AN INCIDENT
If you witness or are the subject of harassment or inappropriate behavior, please contact the Constellation Consulting Team at email@example.com.